Several important moratoriums are due to expire on Thursday, Sept. 30.
Utility assistance is also available from the county.
Pierce County rental assistance is still available, and renters must apply for assistance before the moratorium expires to avoid eviction.
Landlords have some newer resources that may prove useful:
- Washington Department of Commerce Limited Landlord Relief Program
- Owners of ≤6 properties may recover ≤80% of the unpaid rent from non-communicative tenants (or those not qualified for assistance).
- Pierce County Landlord Q&A video session
- This informative, hour-long webinar hosted by Pierce County discusses legal recourse for landlords and the process for eviction.
- Center for Dispute Resolution
- 253-572-3657 or email [email protected]