Information Technology helps with the City’s computer network. This includes taking care of the computers and devices that are connected to the network. This means they make sure everything works well, fix any problems, and keep everything running smoothly.
Mehdi Sadri – Interim Chief Information Officer
City Hall, 6000 Main St. SW
Lakewood, Wa 98499
To email Mehdi Sadri add his email handle before @cityoflakewood.us
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Day-to-day network center operations.
- Provide support and improvements for the city’s computer systems, including software, hardware and employee training
- Handle the city’s telephone system, mobile devices andd communications setup, like wireless connections and cables.
- Create and manage safe ways to transfer files and access the city’s network remotely. They also make sure the system is secure and give training to users.
- Manage location-based data, create maps, analyze information and make reports using GIS (Geographical Information Services). Offer training and easy-to-use interfaces for city employees and the public to access GIS information.
Goals and Objectives
- Support City goals and department objectives through automation.
- Provide excellent customer service, employee service and user training.
- Understand departments’ business processes and needs.
- Streamline city operations through integration and systems automation.
- Keep informed of technology trends, enhancements and capabilities.
- Seek new technology and apply it where cost-effective.
- Provide stable and reliable information technology infrastructure.
- Provide up-to-date hardware and software tools.
- Improve access to city services and information through the web and other online systems.