Pay My Fine

You can pay your fine in Lakewood online or in person. Both short-term and long-term payment options are available to those who need help paying their fines.

For payment plan options contact Court Payment Management Services (CPMS) at 360-748-4784 at least two weeks BEFORE the due date. Do not wait until the due date to take action.

Pay In Person
Pay Online
Payment Arrangements

Pay In Person

Cash, check, money order, and debit/credit card are all accepted at the Lakewood Municipal Court front counter. The court will accept a maximum of $5 in coins. Checks and money orders should be made payable to LAKEWOOD MUNICIPAL COURT and include your case, infraction, or notice number.

You may also use the drop box available outside City Hall. This is located near the entrance to the courtside of the building. Do not put cash in the drop box. Please follow up after five business days to verify the payment was received.

Lakewood Municipal Court
6000 Main St SW
Lakewood, WA 98499

(253) 512-2258

Monday to Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. & 1:00 to 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.

Pay Online or With Phone

Lakewood uses NCOURT to manage online & phone payments. Click here for online payment. Make sure you select the correct jurisdiction option: City of Lakewood; Lakewood Photo; City of Steilacoom; DuPont Photo; or City of DuPont.

You may call 253-344-4580 to make a payment over the phone. A service fee will apply. Please be aware court staff cannot take payments over the phone.

Please follow up after five business days to verify the payment was received.

Payment Arrangements

Short-term payment arrangements
You may be eligible for a time payment agreement. You can submit your request in writing ([email protected]), call us (253-512-2258), or come to the front counter during business hours. The written request for time payment must include your case/account number, full name, mailing address, and phone number. It is encouraged to follow up with the court after five business days to verify the time payment was set up.

Criminal cases, photo violations, and infractions have 30 days (33 days if mailed to you) to pay in full or you may contact the court for a 90 day payment plan.

Long-term payment arrangements.
You may set up an account with Court Payment Management Services (CPMS) by calling 360-748-4784. To get started, send in your CPMS application along with your first month’s payment and the processing fee. You must send your application at least two weeks before your due date.


If you do not pay your fee or fine in time, your account may be sent to collections. If your account was sent to collections, you will need to contact the court to find out which agency has the account.


Alliance One
If your driving license is suspended for unpaid fines ask if you qualify for the PIA program.

Dynamic Collectors
If your driving license is suspended for unpaid fines ask if you qualify for a re-licensing program. You can also make an online payment through their website.

NOTE: Online payments make take 5 to 10 business days to process, plus an extra two days to notify the state Department of Licensing. This goes for payments made with NCOURT, Court Payment Management Services, Dynamic Collectors, or AllianceOne Collections.